RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail Empty
PostSubject: Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail   Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Quote :
Sat Jul 26, 4:29 PM ET

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — While most of her peers donned caps and gowns to receive their high school diplomas, country star Taylor Swift was strumming a guitar and performing for thousands of fans.

So Swift got her diploma in the mail.

"Education has always been at the forefront of my priorities, so I'm really glad to have my diploma," the 18-year-old singer-songwriter told The Associated Press on Friday.

Swift attended public school for 9th and 10th grade. But when her career began heating up, she needed more flexibility and switched to Aaron Academy, a private Christian school that offers home schooling.

"I never expected that my senior year would go the way it has," she said. "There's something really exciting about getting to live your dream and continue your education at the same time."

Swift's self-titled debut album has sold more than 3 million copies and produced hits including "Our Song," "Picture to Burn" and "Teardrops on My Guitar."

Swift, who is on tour with Rascal Flatts, is expected to release a new album this fall.

___

On the Net:

http://www.taylorswift.com
Wow, I didn't know she was 18-years-old O:.
She's the same age as me, ohsnapples!

Glad for her though x]. High school diploma by mail; sounds like a interesting way to graduate x].
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Bek

Bek

Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail   Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 am

Yup, 18, only one year older than me lol...
She's 18, has however many CMA & ACM awards making a squillion dollars a year, and when I'm 18 I'll still be working my ass off, 14 hour days(minimum) for next to no money, I wanna have her job lol

Well done to her though, that sorta sounds like what I'm doing, very similar actually.
Back to top Go down

Swift receives her high school diploma, in mail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: News :: Media-
Jump to: