RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McDeath Chapter 1 by Yuichi Mendez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuichi Mendez

Yuichi Mendez

McDeath Chapter 1 by Yuichi Mendez Empty
PostSubject: McDeath Chapter 1 by Yuichi Mendez   McDeath Chapter 1 by Yuichi Mendez I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Order #0001

"You had sex with her!? How could you? For the love of God, she's your sister!" Susanna's yelling was loud and evident of disgust, further adding to Donovan's mounting stress.

"Shh! Keep your voice down or someone will hear you," he pleaded.

"Good! They deserve to know what a sick fuck you are!" she asserted.

"No, they really don't. It's nobody's fucking business but mine and Carol's."

"Oh, shut the fuck up. Everyone's at the ball game, so nobody can hear us anyway," insisted Susanna.

She had no idea how wrong she was. Not only could Bryan hear her, he could see her. He was stricken by just how pretty she was when she was angry. Through the glass of her living room window, her blonde hair was a winding river of platinum. Bathed in the light of the fireplace, she seemed to possess the glow of a spirit, though whether a seraph or a ghost, he could not tell. His hand trembled as he tried in vain to clutch his scissors tighter. He had not anticipated this feeling. He was mesmerized, swayed by the beauty he now gazed at. He couldn't do this. Not to her. She was far too beautiful. He lowered himself down and carefully left the bushes outside her beautiful suburban home, making sure to cause no sound, and headed toward his car, which was parked just next door.

"Listen, Susanna, this was over a year ago, long before I even met you," defended Donovan. "Why are you trippin' about this?"

"BECAUSE, SHE'S YOUR FUCKING SISTER!"

"Look, I know this sounds strange, but give what I'm about to say a chance," he requested. "Yes, Carol is my sister. Really, though, if you think about it, why does that matter? It happened one time, and that one time, we used protection. Sure, inbreeding is fucked up, but is all incest really wrong?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me, what was wrong about it? Who got hurt? Huh? I like to think I turned out fine. Does it seem like it hurt my sister? Did it fuck her up? Because last time I checked, she was in a healthy, strong relationship, just like I thought you and I had. So, if I'm fine, and she's fine, then who got hurt?"

Susanna opened her mouth, but before she could make a sound, her front door flew open and somebody swiftly threw a pocket knife straight into Donovan's stomach. She gasped and turned to see a young man in black pants, a red shirt and a black baseball cap. In her state of panic, she scarcely recognized his clothing as a McDonald's uniform. The big tip off was the nametag displaying a McDonald's arch and the name Bryan. He was carrying a fry basket in his left hand, with a sort of metal spatula inside of it.

Donovan grunted in pain and doubled over, immobilized by the very shock factor of the attack. Susanna shrieked and began her frantic escape through the living room and into the kitchen. Without missing a beat, the man in the McDonald's uniform pursued her, pulling up his spatula and using its edge, which he had apparently sharpened, to slice open the throat of Susanna's wounded boyfriend.

Susanna ran out through the back door, and was followed closely by her smiling pursuer. Oh, the smile she saw on his face! Such a twisted, horrible expression she had not in all her days seen! His eyes were vicious, the shape of madness and the color of darkness. His lips were forming an exaggerated, open smile, revealing large, angular teeth, a few of which looked almost fang-like. He was obviously putting quite a bit of effort into sustaining it.

Suzanna jumped over the fence that separated her house from that of her neighbors. Almost as soon as her feet hit the ground, Bryan was right above her, standing on the fence. He leapt, a leap Susanna couldn't believe a human was capable of, and landed directly in front of her. She let out a scream, but as she had said before, there was nobody around to hear her. Bryan tried to grab her, but caught only an armful of air as Susanna bolted to the left, finally gaining some distance from her predator as he recomposed himself. The advantage didn't last long, however, as he picked up speed with little effort and continued after her.

And then, Susanna did something that you should never, ever do when being chased. She looked back. He was maybe ten feet behind her. Unfortunately for her, a lemon tree was less than a foot ahead of her. She crashed into it, and fell to the ground.

Bryan relaxed his maddening fake smile into a straight face, and then gave a look of genuine joy and satisfaction. He finally had her. He bent down and grabbed her by the hair.

"Ha ha ha ha. I want to hold you close," he said, pressing his face against hers. He extended his tongue in such a way that it was thin, pointed. His tongue was like that of a devil. He licked Susanna's cheek with the very tip of it, moaning in indulgence as he did so. He kissed her cheek. Susanna might have screamed, or made some effort to pull her face away from him, or bite him, or something, anything, but she was still winded from her collision with the tree. Whether he knew that or not, Bryan chose to believe that her heavy breathing was because she was enjoying this as much as he was.

After a moment, she managed to twitch and try to pull herself away from him, to no avail. He held her tighter and said, "Lie still. Close your eyes". Realizing that she had no chance to escape, she finally conceded. She closed her eyes.

Bryan pulled the sharpened spatula out of his basket and licked the edge of it. He wanted to compare the way it tasted now with the way it would taste after his work was done. He held the spatula by the blade, pinching the very corner of it between his thumb and index finger. Susanna cringed as she felt the corner of his customized weapon pierce her skin and slice her flesh. Luckily for her, the blade was razor sharp, and moved easily and precisely in the shape of a heart on her forehead.

"Your so fucking beautiful," he said when he was done carving the image into her skin, dropping the spatula and picking up the fry basket, "So fucking... special...."

Swoosh. Pow. Splurt.

Susanna's face was covered in blood, through which a steady stream of tears flowed like a river of pain. The skin on her face was no longer smooth and perfect, as it had been before. It was now decidedly imperfect, pierced in a cross-hatching pattern, like a chain-link fence.

Bryan placed the fry basket on the ground and picked up the spatula once more. Before he could press it against Susanna's throat, however, it was shot out of his hand. He turned to see a group of three police officers, all brandishing their guns in his general direction.

"Freeze!" yelled the one in front, who seemed to be their leader.

Bryan made a run for it. That didn't work out too well. Within a few seconds, he was shot down by an officer's bullet, which pierced the back of his neck. He fell to the ground. After a moment of uncertainty, an officer approached his body to check it. He showed no signs of life.

All three of the officers then turned their attention toward the young lady with blood all over her face and breasts. They helped her to her feet and assured her that everything was going to be okay, that they were going to get her medical attention and that her assailant was down.

Of course, they were shocked when they looked to the spot where he had been shot down and saw nothing but grass.

The leading officer gave a puzzled, frightened look. "You two... take her to the hospital. I'm going to do a search." With that, he ran off into the night, on the trail of a dangerous psychopath in a McDonald's uniform.
Back to top Go down
http://www.satanichotpocket.com

McDeath Chapter 1 by Yuichi Mendez
Page 1 of 1