RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Empty
PostSubject: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 pm

July 2, 2008 - Wednesday
I cannot cook ramen for life.

My little sister Chika and her homieskillet Reiko have been playing DanceDanceRevolution nonstop ever since we came back home from swimming in a friend's pool.
Me, on the other hand, have been sitting on the side of the pool, tanning my awesome jelly-roll legs and listening to my iPod stuffed in my swimsuit (in the bewbs area, like a hooker, as my sister says) until everyone decided to go inside the house. Hungry and starved, I felt the need to be an adult by cooking the famous ramen. However, there is a problem: I can't cook/boil for life.

So I boiled ramen and fed it to the girls. I think a little bit of their souls were dying from eating it, but they didn't complain. Hopefully I'll find someone who can cook, because oh dear, I don't want to end up in prison where I'll be a sexy Asian toy for all the ladies who have pwn'd their partner. What am I talking about? No idea.

What is the point of this blog? Well, to ramble about my being unable to cook ramen, which I should be able to do because I'm Asian. I eat ramen and sushi like McDonald's Big Kids Meal to little toddlers.
Dangright, foo's.

I'm brain-pewped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:22 am

LMFAO!!! Well, Chika is right though... You are a hooker, OH SNAP! I think that she was already stating the obvious anyways. We all know how you work mainstreet everyday! Neutral

Anywhos, I can cook! You can be my wife and you won't have to worry about cooking. Wink Just stick to playing Kingdom Hearts and I'll do it all for you! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
ChikaChama

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm

lol xD
that was really fun
but my leg hurts sooooooooooooooo much
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
Tee-Hee
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chikalovezyea
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Sushi's sexy.

And loved your first blog. Do you always have to make me laugh? lol.

Love for teh grandmummy.
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
k4it0u
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:36 pm

July 3, 2008 - Thursday
Pew, Pew, Pew! What the Kitty?!

I was rolling around in my comfy, warm, sexy lover called Mistah Bed, when suddenly, I hear the meowing of the spawn a.k.a. Miku. Somehow, that kitters ninja'd itself into my room and it was now meowing for attention.
However, I was able to ignore the banshee-meows of the little one and have more sexy time with Mistah Bed. Few hours later while still unconcious in bed, I decided to stretch my legs.
Suddenly, I felt a warm, furry thing on my foot. Gasping inside my head, I prayed that it wasn't a lion when I realized it was actually Miku sleeping near my foot.
The morale of the story: it's not a chewbacca thing on your foot, so clam down and go back to bed.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Img000049bk5The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Chikerssmexykitty004mp8

When I finally decided to wake my beautiful self up, Miku was gone and M.I.A..
Stumbling out of my room like a cheap, B-movie zombie actress severely underpaid, I reach my goal of reaching the kitchen and I look into the fridge. Deciding on cereal for breakfast, I grab my bowl and crawled my way back into my Batcave.

As a lovechild of Batman and the Cookie Monster, my awesome self decided to sign on RadSpace and slowly spread my cool-beans to the vast world of the Internetz. After an hour or two on RadSpace, I signed onto MSN Messenger to bother Pretzel. Pretzel sent me bajillion, orgasmic arts of hers while I gasped and Chad Grayed over the greatness.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Mudvaynehj1The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Mudvayne
See the skills?

So while multitasking (consisting of: chatting with Pretzel, watching Indy 4 and Hitman, straightening my hair, listening to my iPod, posting on RadSpace), I decided to wear my superhero suit and save some Americans and Canadians out of boredom.

Why did I post yesterday's thingy today? Because I feel the need to type what I did yesterday, even though it was pretty much nothing. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Lmao. It would have been fun if that was chewbacca, no?

And Sam Bum deffo has skills. Chad Gray worthy her art are, me thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Lmfaoo, chewbacca. Sounds interesting.. Razz and yes, yes I do have skillz! Razz
Back to top Go down
k4it0u
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:56 am

July 4, 2008 - Friday
Food, glorious Food! Oh beautiful for spacious stomaches! Fireworks orgy!

Happy July 4th to all Americans out there and ajuu/amen to the veterans. Good pancake day to Canadians and Europeans.
So I woke up this morning around 10 or 11, my mind still foggy from watching The Tyra Banks Show and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Something about insane bird calls, winning guys back, cheesecake, and pron. Anywhos, I frankenstein my way to the kitchen (by frankenstein, you raise your arms out and groan like a person stuck to the toilet for six hours straight) and ate toast, sandwich, omelet, and leprechauns. Leprechauns had too much bones and gold on them, so I devoured mostly toast.
After eating my feast-like breakfast, I waddle my way back into my spiffy Batcave and vegetated my bum onto my chair as I roamed teh Internetz, like MySpace and RadSpace. (Figures, eh?)
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Img000055zj6
What I do in my free time.

Then near 4:15PM, my mum used her magical voice-microphone-boomboomrawr skills and called us to get ready to go to a friend's house. In less than a second, we were ready and on our way to pick up Chiker's homeskillet Reiko from her house.
Going on the way to our friend's house, we went through a epic journey to survive the 15 minute drive. Fighting crime, finding Waldo and Nemo, into the Matrix. Intense.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian Neomatrix
Imagine me all matrix-y with orange as a weapon.

Soon we found ourselves in the backyard, chilling with the homeskillets. Well, since there weren't many people yet, we've decided to entertain ourselves with the board game Candy Land. Mygawd, first game ended in less than 5 minutes but the second game . . . BATTLE ROYALE. Less blood, but insane. Seriously. I've never played a game this frustrating.
Why was it frustating? Because of those darn pink cards. Sending someone back literally to the beginning of the game more than twice. Literally. I think Pretzel's iPod's Chaddles decided to send his spawn to haunt this game.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 014xw7
The evil game. Fear it.

Exhausted from the intensity of the game, I decided to take a lovely nap on the couch. Bajillion years later with a foot-long beard and markered face, I wake up to more guests who were listening to my iPod and talking about random stuff, like rainbows and crazy banshee-meower kitter. Or something.
Like anyone who just woke up from a million-year nap, I chewbacca'd my way to the foods and ate like a man on a tuna sandwich. Delicious. July 4th is the best of foods; actually, any occasion is.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 043bs2
Good food. Raawrr. I'm hungry now.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 045np7
Thingy-mah-bobbble. Delish.
On the latter, there was this absolutely, nasty drink. Horrible crap, seriously. I think it took out like, half my life just by taking a sip. It wasn't beer, but it was something like it, except non-alcoholic. Never drink it.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 046sw5
Drinking that nasty crap will deplete your lifepoints by 99.9%. Proof is the expression of Reiko (the orange shirt).

Being super-gangsters, we decided to do some fireworks. Ohsnapples, it was teh shizzles. Foshoz.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 125de1
Tons of good stuff. The godliness made the girlies look away.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 144hu4
Asians are soooo camera-ho-ho. I took 290 pictures today. I know.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 158kd7
Seriously, looks like Katsu, my dawg.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 187jr8
May is glaring at me secretly because she was just enjoying a bowl of ice cream before everyone went crazy.
The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian 197ov6
We're soooo badarse.

Videos (watch them):
Fireworks 1.
Fireworks 2.
Fireworks 3.
Fireworks 3.

So boomboom fireworks! It was beautiful and awesome, plus Chikers and I were swimming in the dark watching the fireworks. Best stuff ever.

Now I'm home, watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and chatting with teh Pretzel.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:03 am

Lmfao at Candy Land... and why didn't you invite me to that party..? Shocked I see how it is, leave me with the loud drunks while you play Candy Land! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian   The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bloggin', Chocolatey Mind of an Asian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: Thoughts :: Blogs-
Jump to: