RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis

Go down 
+3
Inah
Amneet
k4it0u
7 posters
AuthorMessage
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis Empty
PostSubject: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Quote :
Friday, July 4, 2008
(07-04) 04:15 PDT BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) --

A court has ordered a Romanian surgeon to pay $795,000 in compensation to a patient whose penis he accidentally severed during an operation.

In July 2004, Dr. Naum Ciomu made a surgical error while operating on the man's testicles, severing the penis instead of making an incision to the testicle.

The Bucharest Magistrates Court ruled Friday that Ciomu had been "superficial" in his approach to the operation, ordered the fine and handed Ciomu a one-year suspended prison sentence. The ruling can be appealed.

A piece of muscle from the man's arm has now been attached to where his penis was, but its function is aesthetic.

"You don't have to be an expert to realize that the 33-year-old victim does not have a good state of mind," said Mihai Olariu, the victim's lawyer.

Poor guy. I mean, his manhood?
Hope it doesn't affect him in the future, y'know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Amneet

Amneet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:58 pm

LOL, that's quite funny Neutral
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 pm

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Shocked Oh damn! That must have really sucked for him. I couldn't imagine being a guy and having something happen to my pride Neutral Crazy stuff there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
Tiff

Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Damn . .

Poor guy, but . . LMAO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ortonized.org
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:52 am

Jesus Shocked

That's all I can really say lol
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 pm

omg -_- lol .poor guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis   Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor fined for accidentally severing man's penis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: News :: Strange News-
Jump to: