RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delicious Pretzel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 am

July 4th, 2008 - Friday
Drunk madness, cheesecake, and awesome dancing skillz.

Well, first of all, I rolled out of my bed at 11 o clock because I was up until 12 something last night and I'm just a lazy ass in general. Plus it's a holiday weekend, so that means even more laziness mixed in with a little intense partying. When I woke up, everyone else was up, of course. My lazy ass was the last to wake up, figures. My mom was literally running around the house going ZOMGZOMGZOMG!! I need to clean the house before our guests get here.

In my opinion, the house looked fine to me, but I guess it's a mom thing where you have powers to see dust that nobody else can see! She was vacuuming everything and washing every single little thing, srsly. Then my dad's friend, the biggest pervert in the world of perverts came over and distracted us from cleaning. Guhhhh, I hate that guy for several reasons, but I won't get into that.

Anyways, yeah, my mom attacked the house with every cleaning tool she had in posession until our guests came over. I was in the kitchen with my brother making chocolate cheesecake, which is delicious btw. When the loudest person I have ever met in my life came over, I was peeling boiled eggs for the potato salad.

When she got there she was like "OMGOMG!! I LOVE YOUR GUYS HOUSE SO MUCH! OMG WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!!" ...and that was her normal talking voice. I swear, if you guys heard this woman, geez. Her normal talking voice is like a yell and her whispering voice is like a normal talking voice. That's how freaking loud this woman is. My dad is the same way, so you put two of the loudest people known to man, you're going to be deaf by the end of the day...

Then my dad was like you must meet my daughter, Melissa! (she's met everyone else besides me) I was thinking oh lord. He's like come here Melissa and I'm like uhh I'm peeling eggs... <_< Then the loudest freaking woman ever comes running to me out of nowhere. She embraces me in this bearhug and is literally screaming in my ear. I was like gahhhh my ears! She's like ahhh you're so gorgeous, I love your hair! It's so purdy! Then she goes, but it's so long, get a haircut! >_< I was like uhh okay... She's like, your hair is covering up your beauty! Her daughter was like noooo don't listen to her! Your hair is beautiful how it is. I was confuzzled. Then she went outside to grab a beer, lol. She's already been here for 2 minutes and she's already going to get smashed.

Anyways, a little fastforward to the ultimate drunk party. . .

This woman had some straight up vodka and my dad had several beers. She was like put on music and I was like DEAR LORD! because my dad likes to sing and dance while he's drunk... When he turned on some Led Zeppelin, that woman broke into an instant dance. I was like, wow... Then my dad started to dance *facepalm* They were both dancing like maniacs. Her daughter was facepalming right along with me. I swear, these two were made for each other. They are both so freaking loud and they both dance/sing horribly to music while they are drunk!

Her daughter got out her phone and taped some of her mom dancing and I was like YOUTUBE BABY! I wonder if she will, lol.

Anyways, later that day, they were offering me straight up vodka! Shocked I was like, uhhh what is it? My dad was like lemonade and I was like no it's not... It was vodka. He was like just try it. I was like no, but he was persistant about it. blahhhh. I never tried it though. One thing I will never do is drink along with take drugs. I'm not into that kind of stuff.

Well, idk what else to ramble about really. Besides the fact that the loudest woman alive didn't like my brother, lol. She was always like you're such a smartass! Then she goes, I'm sorry you have to live with this Melissa. lol, if only you knew..

Anyways, that's it. I left out some parts because I'm too lazy and can't be assed to type anymore. Sorry for boring you all to death. I died a little inside just writing this much. DX!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:20 am

I want chocolate cheesecake. NAO.

Lawls, sounds like a fun day ♥. I'm going to post my blog sooners also :B.
I love you, girly ♥.

Super-glad you didn't fall for teh pressure. Pretzel must never get drunk.
Or else kittens die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Bek

Bek

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 am

Lol, that woman sounds like my mum's family, like their normal conversations sound like arguments, coz everyone tries to talk over everyone else. And then mum gets up me for being loud! I'm like, FU!

And don't worry, you aren't missing out on much with vodka, it tastes like shit, had it once, never again.

And now I want chocolate cheesecake Razz
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 am

Aww, so that was why my Sammie wasn't online all day yesterday, eh?

And lmao, I'd love to see that loud woman's video on youtube.. with your dadeeh!

Haha, she feels sorry for you living with the pos? Who doesn't? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
Amneet

Amneet

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:52 pm

I love how you describe her as the loudest woman alive! Ahaaa. Seems like a fun day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delicious Pretzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Pretzel   Delicious Pretzel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delicious Pretzel
Page 1 of 1