RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else

Go down 
+2
Inah
Bek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bek

Bek

Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else Empty
PostSubject: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:40 am

Well, here we go, this may be long Razz

Quite a few of you know now about someone we(being Mel & myself) like to call "pyscho bucktooth larry lover". Anyhow, this chick has been getting on my nerves for a matter of months now. She is an Admin's worst nightmare. She just about spams every thread with this guy that she's madly in love with, she takes cheap shots at my staff(and friends for that matter) and their music tastes & taste in men. And she constantly compares everyone else to this guy. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if 1) this guy wasn't but ugly with buck teeth and a crooked nose, 2) could sing a half decent tune, he's got a nasal voice, and is clearly tone deaf, 3) he's a complete jackass.

Now, I could handle the spamming etc, until the emails & pms started coming. Now I've got something like 10 emails in the past week, and PM's on a site that she doesn't even go on! Well not anymore. She complains about everything! How people bash her beloved bucktooth Larry, not I'm not posting his name, because she looks for everything on him, and could quite possibly find this *facepalm*. Then she tries to convert you, by telling you how much better her guy is over yours. And then complains about staff choices on various sites.

Anyway I won't go into it much more, coz most of you know about it already.

And also I'm sick, which makes me ever more pissed off Neutral

And I need to add my god damn parents to this list.
First off, they wouldn't go and let me see my "real" friends today, which really upset, because I haven't seen them since February, and that was only one of them, it's been almost 12 months since I've seen most of them, and it is literally killing me not seeing them, we moved here 12 months ago, and have been doing homeschool, so I have NO friends up here, and this was the one time my friends were anywhere near me, it's a day trip, minimum to see them now. I know someone else on here has gone through the same sort of thing with this, so at least I know I'm not alone. I'm actually sitting here writing this in tears, because chances are, I may be able to see one of my friends in 3 weeks, but it could be up to another year for the others.

And to make matters worse, I have to be off the computer in the next hour or so, which is when I talk to my MSN friends, Mel, Inah, Tiff etc. I was actually quite lookiing forward to tallking to on MSN to those people, because I haven't had the chance to talk to my "real" friends because they aren't all nuts like me up at all hours of the night, which is even more the case lately for me, because I'm sick and have been sleeping all day. But my parents are just doing that to spite me. My reply to them was, "well you took me away from my real friends, so now I have to talk to people I haven't even met." Then I told them to fuck off, but that was for a few other reasons aswell.

It feels like I've got fucking no one, can't see my best friends, can't talk to the people I usually do on MSN, and my parents are being arsehole's, doesn't seem very fair to me. I'm not usually a sad person, I'm usually quite upbeat, and happy go lucky, but this is completely screwed. Like, nowadays it takes a lot to make me cry, and this is making me cry.

Sorry to bore you all but I just really needed to get that out
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:10 am

Awww, Becky!

That mark still bothering you? Has she even replied to my thread yet? Razz

And yeah, being sick is really annoying. I know the feeling. I can't even go out because I'm worse than how I was yesterday.

I'm sorry I can't talk to you on MSN right now. I'm on the new pc and MSN is not installed here yet. So I'll just chat to you on the chatbox, lol.

Hope you feel better cowgirl!
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 am

Nope, she hasn't lol, She's too scared I think Razz It's not even about my board that she's complaining anymore, she's just whining about other people, she can't even say it to anyone's face.

Thanks Smile, I'll get there eventually, just more of a really shit day than anything I think.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 am

Well that sucks.. I was hoping for some friendly altercation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Ugh, if I were you, I would've done cussed her ass out by now. Props to you for putting up with her spam of long emails and PMs. I know that she doesn't cheap shot you as much as she does me, but damn, still. I'd be pretty ticked off about it as well. Fuck her and bucktooth larry.

That is really shitty, man. When I logged on MSN this morning, I was wondering where you were since you are usually on. We can still talk another time. Smile I hope you do get to see your friends soon though. That is really sucky. *hugs*

I hope you feel better soon too. I hate being sick, it sucks major arse. ily Bek. *huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
Tiff

Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Hope you feel better soon, Bek!

And eurgh, this girl sounds like a total freak. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.ortonized.org
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 pm

;o; I wish you well on the sickness.

Pewpy girl >O. Don't like her already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 am

Thanks guys, ily all!

I'm pretty much over most of it by now, just had a really really shithouse day yesterday, bit better today though.

Slept out under the stars last night, which helped a bit, not the sickness though, lol, although it didn't make it worse. Took out my swag(canvas bed roll/sleepin bag thing), made a fire, took my stereo, and took my doggies out with me, got a visit from my cows & horse a few times Razz Does really good things for your head doing that actually, can really clear your mind out. That's where I'm at home most anyway, outside, not stuck in some tiny little room. Went for a ride this morning aswell, cheered me up a bit, always does.

Anywho, don't want to bore y'all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Amneet

Amneet

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Aw, I hope you're feeling a bit better now. I'm sure moving away is hard especially when it's hard to make new friends. Glad to know you're learning how to cope though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else   Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid psycho fangirls, being sick, and a bit of everything else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: Thoughts :: Rants-
Jump to: