RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wimbledon 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amneet

Amneet

Wimbledon 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Wimbledon 2008   Wimbledon 2008 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Anyone been watching it? I play tennis and I'm a major tennis fan, so I've tried to watch all the matches.

Nadal won the mens final today again Federer - I really wanted Federer to win, so I wasn't too happy about that. I was sad Andy Murray got out in the semi-finals because he's one of the only decent players left for Britain tennis wise. And I was gutted that Sharapova didn't even reach any sort of finals! Venus vs. Serena was also a good match; always good too see siblings against one another. Lol, so basically those are my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Bek

Bek

Wimbledon 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 2008   Wimbledon 2008 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:30 am

I wasn't happy about it Sad I love Federer to death, and really really wanted him to win. It was a great match though, I mean the last set went to a tie break : 9-7.

I still think Fed's the best we've ever seen though, even if he hasn't had much luck this year, I don't think we've ever seen someone dominate like Fed has for the past 5 years, not Sampras, not Borg, not Becker, not Laver, and I can guarantee he'll be back and winning grand slams next year.
Back to top Go down
Tiff

Tiff

Wimbledon 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 2008   Wimbledon 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:04 pm

I was happy that Nadal won. Razz

I know Federer is a fantastic tennis player, but it was nice to see someone else win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ortonized.org
Sponsored content

Wimbledon 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wimbledon 2008   Wimbledon 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon 2008
Page 1 of 1