RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life & Times Of A Cowboy Hunter :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bek

Bek

The Life & Times Of A Cowboy Hunter :P Empty
PostSubject: The Life & Times Of A Cowboy Hunter :P   The Life & Times Of A Cowboy Hunter :P I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:11 am

Monday, 7th July

Well today was interesting, to say the least.

First off, I go feed my moo cows and my poneh, and I notice the little red heifer has broken part of her horn off, but it's not completely broken, it's sorta hanging there, it's quite weird actually, so I'm gonna put her in the yards and take a proper look at it tomorrow.

Anywho, then later on, we got into "town" which is the most boring place in the world, I hate it and want to get as far away from it as I possibly can. And Mum spots someone she knows from work, so they get to talking, and half an hour later, they're still going, I mean she's going to see this person tonight, talk to them then dammit! Anyway, I needed to get feed for my horsey, and I say to her "I'm gonna go get feed, I'll be back in 10 minutes." And she's like "yeah, whatever". So then I say "well I need the keys" and she's like "what do you need the keys for ?" MAJOR FACEPALM!!! Then I told her she was a facepalm, and she's like, "what the f*ck is a facepalm" *facepalm facepalm facepalm*

Anywho, this is starting to sound a bit like rant Razz

Oh and I am seriously in love with my desktop wallpaper ♥

Last edited by Bek on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : randomly wanted to, lol)
Back to top Go down

The Life & Times Of A Cowboy Hunter :P
Page 1 of 1