RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Music Video Clips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bek

Bek

Favourite Music Video Clips Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Music Video Clips   Favourite Music Video Clips I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 am

Just post the links to your fave music video clips here Very Happy

Amazed - Lonestar

I have yet to meet a person who doesn't like this song, 'nuff said.

I Don't Have To Wonder - Garth Brooks
Very sad song....but....I..A.M..D.E.A.D.

The Dance - Garth Brooks
Best country song ever, end of.

Play Something Country - Brooks & Dunn

Just love it Razz

And

Five Dollar Fine - Chris LeDoux
You've really gotta wait til the end to figure out why I love this clip so much.
And the bit at the start too, although you don't find out who it is til the end lol.
"Hi guys...they love me" <3
"man, I thought I had friends in low places"
"are you whinin'?"
"no, not me"
"sissy" <3
Ahh, i love it Razz
Back to top Go down
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Favourite Music Video Clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Music Video Clips   Favourite Music Video Clips I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Afternoon Delight - Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy
Lawls, don't really know if this would be considered a music video, but its cute x'] ♥. Just watching this is comedic and makes me want to watch some Will Ferrell movies.
Plus, its a happy video :B. I likes.

Nine in the Afternoon - Jessica Alba team (lipsinging Panic at the Disco)
Okay, so its not Panic at the Disco, but this is kind-of like a fan music video. I find it adorable because its creative, plus I find it surprising that Jessica Alba would actually do something like this. Ackk, so cute ♥. I love these types of music videos x].
Beat the original Panic at the Disco version for me :] ♥.

Be Free - GReeeeN
I'm a fan of this Japanese group GReeeeN ♥. I mean, these singers are actually a group of dentists, interestingly. Anywhos, this song is suppose to be for a movie (unfortunately I don't know what movie), but I think they beautifully pieced the movie clips into the songs; slowing down, speeding up, everything is put in the same rhythm of the song, which really makes me feel connected to the song.

HIGH G.K LOW ~ハ ジ ケ ロ ~ - GReeeeN
Oh. My. Gawd. Little kids breaking it down and looking very adorable at the same time? Scores big time to me ♥. Dang, even though this music video is actually very simple (white background, dancing people), the dancers really do portray the beat of the music well. Like, even when the old grandparents are dancing, its really adorable and I find it touching.

そのまんま東へ - FUNKYMONKEYBABYS
Interesting thing is, the guy in the monkey suit is pretty famous in Japan :]. I love that guy ♥. I forgot what he does, but he shows up a lot on TV. Anywhos, I found the setting of this music video to be interesting because the group are in some amusement park-like place and switches between the park and the monkey suit guy. Its just touching because the song will translate to "Just Keep on Moving Forward" and chyeahs, I just love it ♥.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
Just the way the music video was put together really sends out the feeling that Taylor Swift is human, not just another popular singer. No special effects; just like a home movie, every time I watch this music video, it really makes me want to cry because of the simple, touching clips.

Pork and Beans - Weezer
I love how they have popular YouTube people and such on there. Its just enjoyable to point out which YouTube stars you've seen before, like a music video version of Finding Waldo. Plus, its creative ♥.

Well, that's all the music videos I could think of right now :].
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00

Favourite Music Video Clips
Page 1 of 1