RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals Empty
PostSubject: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
Friday, July 11, 2008

(07-11) 15:24 PDT Santa Ana, CA (AP) --

A man charged with murdering an Arizona couple at sea and dumping their bodies overboard tried to cut his penis off with a razor while awaiting trial, a sheriff's spokesman said Friday.

Skylar Deleon, 29, was briefly hospitalized after the March 13 incident, but was back in his cell the next day after the penis was reattached, said Damon Micalizzi, spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty against Deleon for the 2004 murders of Jackie and Thomas Hawks, of Prescott, Ariz. The couple disappeared after taking Deleon and three other men on a test cruise of their 55-foot yacht, which they hoped to sell, off the Southern California coast.

Prosecutors allege that Deleon and the others blindfolded and handcuffed the Hawkses once at sea and forced them to sign and fingerprint documents transferring ownership of the boat before tossing them overboard. Their bodies have never been found.

Deleon's ex-wife, Jennifer Deleon, was convicted for her role in the alleged plot and was sentenced in October to life in prison without parole.

Deleon's trial is set for Aug. 25.
Now you really have to be desperate in order to cut off your manhood. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 am

Shocked Wowzers! Desperate's an understatement I think...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Wow, that is just sad...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
k4it0u
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:44 am

Chyeahsss, pretty intense oAo;;.

Ack, and the penis was also reattached. Ohdear, that is really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 am

I'm just curious here, but does it work if it's reattached? Or is just sort of prosthetic. Shocked
Back to top Go down
k4it0u
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Bek wrote:
I'm just curious here, but does it work if it's reattached? Or is just sort of prosthetic. Shocked

Mygolly, now I wonder on that too oAo;;!

Damn, couldn't find an answer on WikiAnswers. Pewpy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals   Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cal man awaiting trial tries to slice off genitals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: News :: Strange News-
Jump to: