RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad

Go down 
+2
Inah
k4it0u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Quote :
45 minutes ago

Paris Hilton has thrown her hat into the US presidential race, declaring her desire to campaign against "that wrinkly white-haired guy" and threatening to paint the White House pink if elected.

The blond socialite responded to Republican candidate John McCain's controversial use of her image in a campaign television spot last week with a satirical ad of her own posted on the website Funnyordie.com.

In the ad, the 27-year-old appears reclining on a sun lounger beside a swimming pool, dressed only in a skimpy leopard-print bathing costume.

"Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity too," Hilton declares breezily. "Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot!

"But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I'm, like, totally ready to lead."

Hilton then offers an alternative US energy strategy, suggesting that she plans to combine elements from McCain and Democratic rival Barack Obama's policy platforms.

"We can do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars. ... Energy crisis solved, I'll see you at the debates, bitches!"

Hilton then signs off by declaring that she is now mulling her choices for vice-president. "I'm thinking Rihanna," she said, referring to the singer-songwriter.

"I'll see you at the White House," Hilton adds. "Oh, and I might paint it pink. Bye!"

Last week's McCain ad was condemned by Hilton's mother Kathy, who called it as a waste of money and time on Sunday.

The ad, entitled "Celeb," flashes pictures of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, along with images of the 200,000 people who flocked to Berlin to see Obama the previous week. "He's the biggest celebrity in the world. But is he ready to lead?" the narrator asks.

In Hilton's spoof campaign commercial, a gravel-voiced narrator takes aim at McCain, asking: "He's the oldest celebrity in the world. Like, super old. Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin, and beer was served in a bucket. But is he ready to lead?"

The brains behind Hilton's advert were Funnyordie.com contributors Adam McKay and Chris Henchy, who pitched the idea of filming the spot to Hilton.

"She got it that the McCain thing was a low blow," McKay told AFP. "And she felt she didn't want to return it with angry fire, and that this was the best way to respond. It's a playful jab."

Henchy and McKay both believe Hilton is more intelligent than her tabloid persona lets on.

"She's a lot smarter than people give her credit for," Henchy said.

McKay meanwhile said the McCain campaign's "Celeb" ad was evidence of efforts to dumb down the election campaign.

"You can tell our country has its eyes on the prize when Paris Hilton is getting into one of the most important presidential election campaigns in years," McKay said.

"I just think McCain is appealing to the lowest, basest parts of people in this country ... It's cheap stuff.

"For this guy to be putting out campaign ads with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears is just absolutely ludicrous and insulting to voters."
Well, if Paris Hilton ever becomes President, I think I'll move to Canada and get drunk on maple syrup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 am

Roflmao. Paris Hilton ftw!

Oh yeah, I hate her.
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
StuffOfLegends
Boss
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am

I can see the election results now.

Barack Obama 50 Percent!

John McCain 70 Percent??!?!?!?!??

Paris Hilton Negative 20 Percent....
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingunleashed.forumotion.com/
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:37 am

Lawls, major facepalm ♥.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Lol, she's so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bek

Bek

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 am

Makes me glad I don't live in the US, lmao, there is no one more moronic in this world than her, it's just not possible.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 pm

^^Well, every person who likes her has to be moronic. lol
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Apprentice
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Ughh, Paris Hilton, lol. Now there's a major facepalm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmack_girl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad   Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Paris! Hilton 'enters' election race with spoof ad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadSpace :: News :: Media-
Jump to: