RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trisha Yearwood's Plane Makes An Emergency Landing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bek

Bek

Trisha Yearwood's Plane Makes An Emergency Landing Empty
PostSubject: Trisha Yearwood's Plane Makes An Emergency Landing   Trisha Yearwood's Plane Makes An Emergency Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 am

Quote :
Country Music World
Trisha Yearwood had a recent scare in the skies. She tells People magazine that last week, about an hour into her flight home to Oklahoma, passengers heard a loud pop.

She says what sounded "almost like a gunshot" was the cracking of one of the plane's front windows at 30,000 feet. Yearwood says the plane never lost cabin pressure so passengers didn't need to use their oxygen masks. But the pilots did don masks and she says, "Hearing them breathe like Darth Vader made it a little harder to stay calm." Eventually, the pilots made an emergency landing in Baltimore.

Well first of all, glad to hear nothing serious happened, and that Miss Yearwood and the other passengers are all safe.
I stumbled across this, not while looking for anything on country music lol, but while doing research for an assignment. We were asked to do a report sort of thing of something in the news recently, so I chose the amount of problems currently affecting flight travel, which brings me to my second point, what is up with all these planes having problems lately? I thought it was just over here at the moment, like we had 3 mid air scares here in Australia alone in one week! I mean, this is just getting ridiculous the amount of problems with planes lately, I can count about 10 off the top of my head in the past few weeks, I hate planes enough as it is, let alone hearing all these stories about things going wrong.
The airlines really need to clean up their act, literally.
Back to top Go down

Trisha Yearwood's Plane Makes An Emergency Landing
Page 1 of 1