RadSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amneet

Amneet

Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. Empty
PostSubject: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Seriously, and it makes it even harder going to an all girls school that is fully of major bitchy girls. Like the other day one of my friends had a fall out with someone and today she's gone and been best friends with her again. It's so hypocritical and even though I'm not really close to her, it still annoys me how people change so much. And I also hate how fake girls are and how they act differently around other people. I'm not talking about any of my close friends, it's just people I dislike Neutral

And what's worse, I found out that my ex has a new girlfriend and idk how I feel because I dumped him so I know he has the right to go and find someone else or whatever. I'm not jealous, I just dont know if I miss him or not :s

Grr.. okay rant over Smile
Back to top Go down
Inah
Boss
Inah

PostSubject: Re: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:35 pm

I know how it is. Fake people are like, really annoying. One minute they're bitching about someone and when that person turns up, the fake biatch is acting really nice.

And aww, well I think you miss your ex. For the fact that you're confused about your feelings about this whole new gf thing.
Back to top Go down
https://radspace.forumotion.com
k4it0u
The Ultimate Homeskillet Cookie Ever
k4it0u

PostSubject: Re: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Ugh, fakes. Sorry to hear about that.
It is aggravating to see people being hypocritical like that :/.

Ah, ex got a girlfriend? That's always hard to swallow. Like Inah said, you probably miss him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k4it0u_n00bz_j00
Tiff

Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm right there with you, I can't stand fake people.

And aww, I know how you feel. Well, in a way I don't, because I don't miss my ex one bit, lol, but when you hear that they're seeing somebody it just hits you. It's like, they've found somebody else and you're not the one anymore . . if that makes sense. :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.ortonized.org
Amneet

Amneet

PostSubject: Re: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I'm like afraid to talk to other people about him because they'll be like "oh you're just jealous that he has a new gf" if you get me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.   Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grr..girls are too annoying and generally annoyed lol.
Page 1 of 1